Momentum behind BWH Hotel Group’s WorldHotels Collection of brands continues to grow with the launch of World Hotels Crafted Collection in Australasia within the luxury and lifestyle brand category.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary in June 2021, WorldHotels Collection includes WorldHotels Luxury, WorldHotels Elite and WorldHotels Distinctive featuring 300 properties in more than 200 iconic destinations worldwide.
WorldHotels Collection has gone from strength to strength and is being enhanced further with the introduction of WorldHotels Crafted Collection, a new lifestyle brand in the upper upscale market. Formulated in January 2020, Crafted Collection comes to life with a portfolio of specifically curated independent hotels and resorts.
As a brand dedicated to creating uniquely crafted, luxury experiences, Crafted Collection allows investors and developers to integrate trademark features and wow factor attributes. The brand has already experienced significant growth in the US and European markets and has been created for independent hoteliers seeking to thrill their guests in the lifestyle, boutique and luxury segments or more likely from a combination of all three. Each hotel provides a seamless and humble experience centred around outstanding customer service, designed to create a personal touch that reminds guests why they love to travel.
Acting as disruptors to the traditional hotel landscape, the individual properties within Crafted Collection are designed to capture the spirit of the destination they serve. They are created to evoke the aspirations of their guests to encounter that awe-inspiring experience and those local stories to carry home with them. Crafted is not just another lifestyle brand but a collection of independent properties aligned to a new generation of travellers seeking transformative travel experiences.
Each Crafted Collection property receives unparalleled access to best practice distribution systems and support from WorldHotels and its parent organisation, BWH Hotel Group. They enjoy immediate access to a robust digital presence, premier global partnerships and an industry-leading global sales team, all with unmatchable commercial terms.
The unique “Crafted” onboarding and integration process ensures that each property’s individual story is brought to life through sales, marketing, public relations and social media. Hotels gain access to a global audience of loyal travelers through WorldHotels Rewards. Being part of the third largest hotel loyalty program in the world, WorldHotels Rewards delivers access to more than 44 million rewards customers worldwide, including tailored programs for both business travelers and meeting planners.
With the launch of Crafted Collection, BWH Hotel Group will continue its focus on driving superior revenue for its hoteliers, expanding its portfolio of offerings in premier global destinations and providing exceptional travel experiences for guests.
WorldHotels Crafted Collection is launching with a portfolio of properties in key markets across the globe. Notably, the first Crafted Collection hotels include:
- ACME Hotel Company in Chicago, Illinois: Named the number #1 hotel in Chicago by Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Award, the ACME Hotel Company provides a hip escape just a few blocks from Chicago’s Magnificent Mile. Combining boutique design with a high-tech vibe, ACME guests can enjoy the hotels’ stylish Berkshire Room, Bunny Slope Après Ski Bar and Hot Tub, Bodega Coffee and West Town Bakery.
- Hotel Bijou in San Francisco, California: Awarded the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award for Top 15 Hotels in San Francisco, Hotel Bijou offers stunning and unique design and luxurious hospitality in the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square. Guests can indulge in a range of unique experiences including a private shopping experience with a curated list of local designers.
- La Casa del Zorro in Borrego Springs, California: This stunning luxury boutique forty-two-acre resort sits on the edge of California’s largest state park awaits your visit. Guests can indulge in luxury resort amenities like tennis, golf, spa treatments, including casitas with private pools.
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Legendary since 1928, this historic 4-diamond hotel has hosted the likes of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Sammy Davis Jr., Bob Hope and Sidney Poitier. The hotel’s classic 1920’s design has been reimagined for the 21st century with indulgent amenities including an onsite spa and salon. Guests can also enjoy the Aussie-inspired Bluestone Lane Café offering premium coffee, healthy breakfast items, and delectable lunches; the Rittenhouse Grill upscale fine dining restaurant; and critically acclaimed Spice Finch, which offers international cuisine.
- The Vault Hotel in Helsingborg, Sweden: Built on an authentic bank vault from the beginning of the last century, the Vault Hotel is steeped in great design. The Vault Hotel offers a magnificent Atrium bar and restaurant, 56 stylish guest rooms, and a Venti Trattoria with Rebellious wine café.
- Hotel Haarhuis in Arnhem, Netherlands: With its recent renovations, the 100-year old Hotel Haarhuis offers travelers the perfect combination of rich history and modern service. Guests can grab a coffee at the onsite HOEK Coffee and Pastry, or visit the hotel’s restaurant, Perron 5, which offers incredible culinary journeys with fresh and pure homemade ingredients. A truly unique travel experience.
- ODSweet Duomo in Milan, Italy: The fun 4-star ODSweet Duomo was created by the owner of one of Italy’s most prominent chains of sweet and savory products. The hotel’s design and amenities deliver an immersive experience that touches all five senses. Located just steps from Milan’s city Cathedral, ODSweet Duomo offers a stunning view overlooking Piazza Duomo at Sweet, the hotel’s rooftop bar.
To learn more about WorldHotels, visit www.worldhotels.com.
To learn more about Crafted Collection visit: https://www.worldhotels.com/content/luxury-hotels/en_US/brands/crafted-collection.html
Images of Crafted Collection hotels available here.
About WorldHotels Collection
WorldHotels™ Collection exists to champion the finest range of independently crafted hotels and resorts the world has to offer. Dedicated to delivering incremental business its proven soft brand solutions helps to enhance each hotel’s independent brand. Founded by hoteliers dedicated to the art of hospitality, WorldHotels curates some of the best independent properties around the globe, each reflective of the locale offering intuitive services and a refined sense of character. WorldHotels’ proprietary ‘Start With Why’ philosophy helps each hotel identify their unique set of assets to elevate the guest experience, drive revenue performance and distinguish it from its competition. Geared to both business and leisure travellers, WorldHotels Collection is classified into four tiers allowing guests to select the offering that best meets their needs: WorldHotels Luxury, WorldHotels Elite, WorldHotels Distinctive and WorldHotels Crafted Collection.
For reservations or information, visit www.worldhotels.com
About BWH Hotel GroupSM:
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels™ Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
BWH Hotel Group serves as the umbrella parent organisation bringing a full-suite of options to travelers and developers, while also protecting the unique identity of each brand. With 17 brands across every chain scale segment, from economy to luxury, BWH Hotel Group suits the needs of developers and guests in every market. The global network boasts approximately 4,700 hotels in over 100 countries and territories worldwide*.
* Numbers are approximate, may fluctuate and include hotels currently in the development pipeline.
Media enquiries and image requests please contact: